Recently ranked #86 on the Inc500 and #13 on the list of Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area by the SF Business Times, Bizo is changing the way marketers reach, educate, and motivate business audiences online. More than 600 leading brands count on the precise display ad targeting, social media measurement, and deep audience analytics that the Bizo Marketing Platform provides to power their online marketing programs.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for an account executive with a fire in the belly, a good sense-of-humor and a great attitude to join our rapidly growing Sales team. This person will be charged with driving growth and Bizo’s presence in Chicago. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the Account Executive will take responsibility for building and maximizing revenue opportunities via Bizo’s advertising and agency client relationships. Key responsibilities include:
• Driving growth with leading National brands and agencies in the West/Midwest
• Developing a strategic plan to optimize pipeline creation and growth
• Developing, managing and delivering an advertising and agency billings pipeline –meeting or exceeding quota on a consistent basis
• Coordinating with account management team to on-board new accounts, ensure client success and help grow existing accounts
• Defining and communicating best practices to clients and partners
• Delivering feedback to Bizo product development on required enhancements and evolution for products
You will be a key player on an incredible team as we build our industry leading bizographic advertising and targeting platform. In a nutshell, the right candidate will be responsible for evangelizing Bizo and ensuring the success of many of the top business advertisers in the world!
We’re a small team of very talented people (if we don’t say so ourselves!) that is completely focused on client and partner success.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Great communicator (internally and externally)
• Strong sales and presentation skills – a true closer!
• Quality writing skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Track record of achievement
• Quick study – able to pick up and apply new concepts in a hurry
• Hands on problem solver that enjoys cracking difficult nuts
• Positive attitude and a zeal to win
• Enjoys working on teams but succeeds even when flying solo and working
• 2+ years of sales experience in online advertising is an absolute requirement for this position
• Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
• Ability to project and manage a pipeline
• Salesforce.com (or other CRM), Microsoft Office experience required
• Proven ability to draft sophisticated proposals
• Proven ability to influence via indirect authority
• Solid understanding of online advertising market/structure
• Sense of humor. Doesn't even have to be a good one, just have one.
Sound like you? Awesome. Submit your resume and tell us how your experience will help you make an immedate impact on our sales team.